Pet rooms are limited, you must call the hotel directly to book your room to ensure we have a 'pet-friendly' room available.
We understand how hard it is to leave a pet behind. At the Super 8 Edmonton South we are pleased to welcome you and your pet.
When traveling with your pet, we want to ensure a safe comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests. Please observe the following guidelines:
- The pet charge is $15.00 per night / per pet to cover additional cleaning costs.
- Maximum of two (2) pets per room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as outside the hotel.
- There are certain areas of the hotel where pets are not permitted. These include 2nd - 4th floors, breakfast room and pool area.
- If your pet is being left in the room unattended, it must be in a kennel. A contact number must be left at the front desk in the event your pet becomes agitated.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, kindly clean up after him or her promptly.
- When walking your pet outside, kindly clean up after your pet promptly.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk agent when you will be out of your room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue, and you will be asked to leave the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet the next time you stay at the Super 8 Edmonton South. for a a greater look at Edmonton and what it has to offer you.